Design & Production Process
We like our clients happy, and the best way to achieve this is by keeping them informed through our unique 4-Phase process listed here:
- Initial consultation. Via cell, e-mail or in person, one of our associates will discuss your projects requirements, needs and the process of how we will achieve this.
- If Clients have prepared their own artwork, they should review our Art Submissions page for all guidelines and specifications. The files will need to be submitted and reviewed by the Da Vinci Wrap Masters Design Team to ensure complete compatibility with our process. If our Artists have any questions, they will get back to the client ASAP.
- If original artwork is requested, clients should review our Art Specifications page and review our requirements. Upon receipt of all material, Da Vinci Wrap Masters Design Director will consult with the client and provide an estimate of when they may receive an initial design layout.
- Upon review and approval of a final design, deposit of 50% will be required.
- At this stage we print a proof, or copy of the design for a final opportunity to check for typos, misprints, color changes, etc.
- A machine proof will then be produced and will need final approval.
- The art will then be printed and laminated to protect the vinyl from abrasions and UV rays that can cause the graphics to fade
- A target date will then be agreed upon for delivery of the client’s Aircraft.
- All Aircraft need a non-waxed washing PRIOR to delivery to Da Vinci Wrap Masters . If washing is requested, we will be happy to provide that service at an additional charge.
- Once installation is complete, the client will be notified and remaining balance will required.